The Mineral Royalty Grant (MRG) program awards grants to:
· Alleviate an emergency situation which poses a direct and immediate threat to public health, safety or welfare; or
· To comply with federal or state mandates; or
· To provide an essential public service.
Eligible Applicants: Incorporated cities and towns, counties, special districts and joint powers boards
Eligible SLIB Meetings: The Board meets on the Third Thursday of each January and June to consider applications for MRGs. Additionally, emergency MRG applications may be considered at any regularly scheduled SLIB meeting.
of Applications: Applications for the January MRG
meeting must be received by the third Thursday of the preceding September. Applications for the June MRG meeting must be
received by the third Thursday of the preceding February. All applications must be in our office no
later than 5:00 pm on the due dates.
· Balance Sheet (Example)
· Budget Statement (Example)
· Statement of Feasibility From Licensed Engineer
· Copy of Current Budget (Signed)
Submit three (3) complete unbound copies of your application, including all attachments, on legal sized paper (8 ½ x 14) to Office of State Lands and Investments 122 West 25th Street Cheyenne, WY 82002
If you have any questions please call (307)777-7309