Public Information Area
Office of State Lands and Investments
Herschler Building, 1st Floor East
122 West 25th Street
Cheyenne, WY 82002
The Office of State Lands & Investments (OSLI) is charged with maintaining all permanent land records for the State of Wyoming. Additionally, OSLI maintains working lease/permit files and makes all files available for viewing by the public. The public may view files in OSLI's public information area, located at it's office in Cheyenne, WY.
OSLI's public information area is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding State holidays.
OSLI staff can assist or provide you with:
- Use of computers for record search
- Use of microfilm and machine
- Requests to view files
- Requests for photocopies
For more information about OSLI's public information area, please call 307-777-7331.
A requesting party may obtain a paper copy of a non-electronic public record. Costs to obtain a paper copy are as follows:
- Letter Size, Black and White Copy - $0.10/page
- Letter Size, Colored Copy - $0.60/page
- Legal Size, Black and White Copy - $0.25/page
- Legal Size, Colored Copy - $1.00/page
- Other Sheet Size - Actual Cost
- Photograph - Actual Cost
- Scanning non-electronic public records - $0.10/page
- Electronic Media (Disk, thumb drive, etc.) - Actual Cost
- Mailing - Actual Cost
- Facsimile - Actual Cost
If a request for another type of copy is made that is not listed above, other fees may apply. No charge shall apply if the requesting party makes copies, scans, or photographs with their own equipment, and if no other producing or constructing activities, above pulling a file from the vault, are required of OSLI staff.
*Please note we cannot accept credit/debit cards for payment.