Land sales, acquisitions and exchanges are authorized under Chapter 26 - Land Acquisition and Disposal of the Board of Land Commissioners Rules and Regulations.
The vision of the Land Transaction Program is to create a diverse and productive portfolio to generate the maximum amount of revenue for the State's trust beneficiaries, now and in the future.
Since 2006, the Land Transaction Program has:
- completed 80 transactions
- increased annual use revenue by $295,057
- increased annual investment revenue by $3,288,668
- deposited $83,542,756 into the Common School Permanent Land Trust Fund
- increased public access by 29,331 acres
Land Transaction Contact
Jessica Murkin - 307.777.6630 - email: email@example.com